St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School offers pupils an array of enrichment activities to provide exciting, stimulating experiences that enhance our curriculum and children's individual learning.
These may be
- educational visits linked to class topics
- residential trips
- trips to musical events, theatres or galleries
- visits to the school by performing arts groups
- invited speakers
- digital leaders training events
- events organised to support parents to help their child
- performance opportunities - musical, dramatic
- participation in Charitable activities
When additional activities are planned during school time, parents may be invited to make a voluntary contribution towards the cost. There will be no obligation to do so - however, the activity may be cancelled if voluntary contributions do not meet the cost of the activity.