Our school uniform:
- Pale blue polo shirts
- Scarlet sweatshirts
- Navy blue skirts and trousers
- Wet weather jacket and trousers
- Wellington boots (For Reception class and Y1) Navy shorts and white T-shirt, rubber-sole pumps and pump bag.
- Outdoor P.E. lessons: trainers should be worn in KS2. Pumps are not suitable for doing PE outdoors as they do not provide enough protection for the children's feet, especially on the playground surfaces. We would advise tracksuit bottoms for outdoor wear in the colder month. Please ensure these are plain and dark coloured (black or dark blue are best). Children can wear their school jumper for PE outside if it is cold and do not necessarily need a tracksuit top.
- Y1 upwards - a pair of indoor shoes to change into.
- Please make sure that all items of clothing are marked with your child's name
- Please note that tracksuit bottoms are not regarded as appropriate for normal school wear.
- Brightly coloured trainers are not appropriate for normal school wear. Please do not let children wear 'wheelies' or other inappropriate footwear to school.
Pupils will not be allowed to take part in P.E. lessons unless they have appropriate kit and footwear. For health and safety reasons parents are asked to regularly check footwear for wear and tear, especially pumps! Asking to 'borrow' kit from other classes disrupts other children's learning and will not be allowed.
Jewellery must not be worn, due to health and safety risks. Small ear studs may be worn only which should be removed or covered for PE..
Items can be purchased from the high street or school logo sweatshirts/polo shirts and P.E. kit are available through GDB manufacturing - please see the link below.
At the end of each half term all unclaimed items left in the cloakrooms will be placed into lost property bags. The lost property will be kept in school for two weeks before it is disposed of.
Uniform can be purchased directly from the supplier. Click here to order school uniform for St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School.