Welcome to Year 4!
My name is Miss Leach and I am the Year 4 class teacher.
Our learning support assistants are Miss Bristow and Mrs Abberton.
Our inspirational person is Dr Barnardo
'We are learning with Jesus to be the best we can be'
- PE is taught on Monday and Friday - Children will need both indoor and outdoor kits.
- Homework will be given out on a Monday and will need to be returned by Thursday.
- Read regularly with your child and please ensure that you sign their reading record.
Year Four Spellings
Please click here for a list of the spellings the children need to know by the end of Year Four. We will be learning these words in school. Please help your child to read, spell and understand the meaning of the words.
Year 4 are now required to complete a mandatory timestable test in June. It is really important that your child practises their timestables as much as possible, not just to help with the test, but to aid their fluency and understanding in other areas of maths. All children have their own username and password.
Please find below some more useful liks to maths websites which may aid your child's learning:
Latest Diary Dates Events
- Year 2 SATs meeting04Feb2020
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Grandparents Mass14Feb2020
9:30 am - 10:30 am
- School closes for half term14Feb2020
- Space Party (letter to follow)14Feb2020
Reception and Year one: Come as an alien or spaceman - its up to you! A fun day to end the topic and half term.